Thursday, November 19, 2009

Meeting the exceptional kid in an unintentional time

Time can never tell where are we now, how far have we gone passing through thicks and thins of life.

After a short interview at RG-Meditron somewhere in Quezon City, I came across to contemplate regarding the questionnaires we are asked to answer as part of the hiring process.

One question I have encountered include:

What is your vivid memory during your childhood?

And I answered, It was when I used to be on stage reaping some honors and awards without my parents clinging beside me. (Oh! Isn't it suck?)

More so, my childhood is a bitter one.
I have to spend more on household works or on farm instead of playing with my friends. (My old friends knows it but my latest friends won't believe me if they will know it.)

I have to put more focus on my notes rather than exchanging blabber mouths.

I cannot blame anyone.. But I believe, it puts me to where I am now..

I have never been a successful person today nor a rich individual but I know, I possess something more than what it anybody has it.

Going to my bording, is an exceptional kid who has extraordinary story to share.

Digging into his well-being, I can't but say no word than to salute more because I know, in the near future, he can do more than what he has done today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails