Thursday, June 10, 2010

The GOLDEN Anniversary


I know I wasn't the best behaved
That you've ever taught.
I know I got distracted
Much more than I ought

And I didn't pay attention
Every minute of the day,
And admittedly, my favourite time
Was going out to play
.

Yet determinedly you taught me,
Putting me to the test,
Encouraging my efforts
As you made me do my best.

Some lessons were a challenge
And you taught me how to cope,
Each day I grew in confidence,
Ability and hope.

I really now appreciate
You made me learn thro' fun.
Thank you very very much
For all you've said and done.

we wil never forget you
Whether good or bad, that's true
But it's with the fondest of affection
That I'll remember you

Thank you



1 comment:

  1. You can post your write ups.... and the likes... most of all share this site to all the treadeans..

    just copy the address http://wcsat.blogspot.com and paste it to the posting box of your friends's facebook wall.... please do consider and desiminate the words... thank and MABUHAY ang WCSAT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails