Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day

Mother’s Day Text Message # 1

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.

Mother’s Day Text Message # 2

Happy Mother’s Day to &
your loving Mom!
it’s because of her love why
you are here today -
sharing your friendship with
me.

Mother’s Day Text Message # 3

Many hugs
Only love never anger
Teaching me
Helping me
Every smile when I was sad
Raising me to be strong
It spells Mother.
Happy mother’s day!

Mother’s Day Message # 4

I love u so much that I can’t bear to part with you even for a second. But there are times that I really need to be far away from you. I really miss you and I wish that I can see you all the time.
But one thing I can promise you: I will always be your little girl no matter what! You are my friend, my sister, my life and my soul! I promise you that this Mother’s Day will be the best one you ever had!!

Mother’s Day Message # 5

Mother, mother, mother, mother,
What can I do without her
Mother, mother, mother, mother,
How can I live without her
Mother, mother, mother, mother,
I’m the only person in your heart.
You’re the only person in my heart.
Mother, mother, mother, mother

Mother’s Day Message # 6

If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be Mother’s Day every day. Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life… and today it is you! You’re the best! Thanks for all you do.

Mother’s Day Message # 7

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
Happy Mothers Day!

Mother’s Day Message # 8

Richer than Gold You may have tangible wealth untold; Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold. Richer than I you can never be — I had a mother who read to me.
Happy Mothers Day!

Mother’s Day Message # 9

Mother, you’re always there for everyone, no questions asked. You are kind, loving, beautiful. Love you mum.

Mother’s Day Message # 10

You are the anchor of my life. My greatest support. I know that even if everybody leaves me, and there are no friends left with me, You will be there. Your blessings are the greatest asset of my life, with these I can face any hardships, climb every mountain.
May God give you happiness, health and a very long life. We always need you around Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails